2 days previous to getting on the plane to Chile, we had a little blowout bash in Bellingham with the Cave Singers. This photo is just to illustrate my double chin so that we can do some good before and after comparisons throughout the trip. This was a greattttt night.
| Beat down in Valparaiso after riding 100km and then though totally unncecessary I rode to the top of this hill. Incredible city. |
| I carried my bike up this hill. So much fun. |
| ¨Moneneta,¨ my horse, who I forced to carry me around through the woods and down the beach for 4 hours. He loved it. |
t
| On my way back up the mountain after recovering my lost tent at the bottom. |
| This is the capsule. They did something with it recently, not sure what it was. It looked important so I stood in it. That is my face one minute after thinking I´d had my camera stolen by the g that I asked to photo me. It´s not much but it´s time for bed now. I´m an early riser these days and it´s been nice. Two big cups of coffee and some cereal before heading out to the fields. It´s supposed to be hot tommorow, so I´m already looking forward to a swim in the river. More next time. |
yes!! rock on, evan!
ReplyDelete(reading your entries makes me wish i'd been more proactive on writing during my travels!) but seriously, SO COOL!
ReplyDeleteToo cool Evan. Great hearing about your adventures. Keep your adventure diary and pictures coming!!
ReplyDelete